Membership: Info, Fees & Rules for 2014-2015
The 2014-2015 season for the Scooter’s Indoor Speed Club begins Monday, December 1st. Doors open at 7:30pm, and skating will be from 8pm to 9:30pm. Please arrive early to help set-up.
- Membership Form
- Club wavier (mandatory for membership)
- Rink waiver (mandatory for everyone- members & guests)
- Guest form and waiver (mandatory for guests- limit of two guest passes)
You will be required to pay two fees to join and are required to be registered with Roller Sports Canada:
- Club fee: one person ($20), family of two ($37), family of 3+ ($51, and $17 for every addtional family ember)
* this money goes to pay for vinegar, club fees for joining Roller Sports Canada, safety equipment, gear for practice such as cones, brooms, and mops
- Rink fee: Package A (18 sessions @ $252), Package B (10 sessions @ $155) , Package C (5 sessions @ $82.50), D (guest pass @ $20, limit of two guest passes)
Please bring cash or cheque with you. Cheques must be payable to the Scooter’s Skate Club.
The 2014-2015 program will aim to help skaters with speed, fitness, technique, and race strategy. This is not a session for beginners. You must be able to turn, come to a stop, and start rolling on your own, and be stable on skates
You will be required to sign a waiver and complete registration form. These will be available on site.