Ready to Roll for 2012-13, First Skate: Sun. November 4th
Sunday November 4th, the Scooter’s Indoor Speed Club Season Begins!
- Membership Form
- Guest and member expectations/ conduct
- Membership information
- Waiver #1 (Scooter’s Club)
- Waiver #2 (Scooter’s Rink)
- Racing Licence (RSC membership)
- Club Membership and Practice Fees will remain the same as last year
- Guest Fees $15.00 per regular practice (new) or $10.00 Sunday “B” Practice
- Hotline: 647-831- 6364 will be used for practice cancellation notices
- Doors Open ½ an hour before each start time.
- Please arrive 30-minutes before practice to help set-up and for you to be ready for the start of the session
- Sundays 10am to 11:30am- Programme for Intermediate, Advanced & Elite levels
- Sundays 11:30am to 12:30pm- Programme for Children, Beginner & Novice levels
- Mondays 8pmto 9:30pm- Intermediate, Advanced & Elite Levels
- Wednesdays 9:30pm to 11:00pm- Intermediate, Advanced & Elite Levels
- When: arriving at a practice and Scooter’s Staff are on duty in the office please politely inform them you are there for speed practice but remember to arrive no earlier than 30minutes
- Sign In: All guests and members are required to “sign in” on the sheet placed on the Pool Table at each practice and before any club participation activity. Please Print your info.
- Bring your own water bottle & place on the snack bar end wall only. Bottled water etc. is not available nor is any rink snack bar service during our practices.
- Bring your Helmet: Wearing of a bicycle helmet is compulsory – all other safety equipment is optional.
- Changing of clothes: Men use Party Room 1. Women use Party Room 2. Washrooms are not to be used for changing when people other than club members are present at the rink.