2011-2012 Season Opens Tonight!
The first practice of the 2011- 2012 Season begins tonight at 9:30pm through to 11:00pm for the Advanced and Elite level skaters.
Please arrive at 9pm and tell the staff on duty in the office that you are here for the speed practice.
Sunday practice begins at 10am. Daylight Savings Change is this Sunday, November 6th. Don’t forget to change your clocks back one hour.
- Arrive one half hour ahead of practice start time to help with set up & be ready to skate promptly at start time.
- Use Party Rooms for changing of clothes when public or Scooter’s Staff are present: Room 1 – Men & Room 2 for Women
- Do not use Washrooms as change rooms.
- Sign in on the Sign In Sheet on the clip board – (placed on the Pool Table) – at each practice
- All forms – “Paper work” must be completed before you skate. Print from the website and complete before coming to practice to save processing time. Hard copies will be available on site. Forms you need to bring include: 1) Club Membership Form 2) Club Waiver for members 3) Roller Palace Waiver
- Click here for Membership information with fees attached