Practice Cancellations, Upcoming Scooter’s Indoor Invitational #2, Practice Time Updates & Changes
A few practices have been cancelled– please note the following dates-
- Monday February 16th due to ‘Family Day’ public session at the rink
- Monday March 16th & Wednesday March 18th due to school ‘March Break’ winter holiday public sessions at the rink.
Scooter’s Indoor Speed Club Invitational #2 [INFORMATION DOCUMENT]
- Sunday February 22nd– Doors open at 8:00am. Registration/ check in 8:30am – 9am. Races begin at 9:10am. Balance of time to be used for practice activities until 12 noon.
This event is fun & not-so-serious introductory indoor speed meet. This is a separate event from Invitational #1 based on ability co-ed group skating with no carry-over of points from Invitational #1. For more information, click here.
More Practice Changes
- Sunday March 8th– Daylight Savings Change ‘Spring Ahead’
- Sunday March 15th– ‘A’ program will have a later start at 10:30am and will finish at 12:30pm (2 hours). The ‘B’ program will run at the usual time from 9:30am to 10:30am. Doors open 9:00am
- Sunday March 29th– Last Sunday practice for ‘A’ program skaters.
- Monday March 30th will be 8pm to 10pm
- Weekday practices are extended into April as ‘make up’ for previous practice cancellations. Practices will take place Wednesday April 1st – 9:30pm to 11pm, Monday April 6th 8pm to 10pm, and Wednesday April 8th from 9:30pm to 11pm
- Sunday ‘B’ Programme extension: April 5th, 12th, and 19th with each practice 9:30am to 11am, with doors open 9am each day.