The following practices are change:
- Monday March 11th: Late start- doors open at 9am, practice from 9:30pm to 11pm
- Sunday March 17th: Early start- doors open at 8am, practice from 8:30am to 10am, no B program
See attachment. Sorry for recycling the paper that had times from previous test practices.
Here are a few shots from yesterday’s practice-
Brampton Transit’s Scott Pauley sat down for an interview about his experiences with the Scooter’s Indoor Speed Club and with inline skating-
These listed changes are in effect for the following practices:
- Sunday February 10th- ‘A’ program 9am to 10:30am, no ‘B’ program. Doors open at 8:30am.
- Monday February 18th- Practice 9:30pm to 11pm due to Family Day public session. Doors open at 9pm.
- Monday March 11th- Practice 9:30pm to 11pm due to March Break public session. Doors open at 9pm.
Due to a Private Party Booking for this Sunday:
Start time for (A) group the Advanced & Elite will be 9am and finish at 10:30am.
Doors will open at 8.30am.
The B Program is cancelled- this is the beginner – novice group that usually skates from 11:30am to 12:30pm.